Caroline Raimbach BACP Individual Member
Availability: Wednesday Morning and Afternoons
Mode: In person, online and telephone
Fees: £45 Counselling and £35 (Student rate)
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling – 2019
- Certificate: Working creatively with trauma
- Certificate: Sexual Assault, Child Sexual Abuse, Domestic Abuse, Mental illness, Suicide/Ideation, Attachment Styles
- Certificate: Shame and Trauma
- Certificate to raise Awareness of Mental Health Problems: Stress, Anxiety, Phobias, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Eating Disorders, ADHD, OCD, PTSD
I have worked with both adults and young people, male and female in a variety of different settings. These include suffering abuse, bereavement, life changes, trauma, loss, anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, self-harm, low mood, panic and relationship and family issues.
What do I offer?
I offer counselling to individual adults and young people on both a short-term and long-term basis.
I am an integrative counsellor, offering the flexibility to combine different theories into our work together. My core approach is person-centred, which means I will listen to you and reflect how I hear you experience your world; and then we will work together to find the best answers for you. I am a member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy, that ensures I work safely to an ethical framework, alongside regular clinical supervision to support safe practice.
My nature is calm and empathetic, and you will find me be both supportive and non-judgemental.